Facilities and services
The Lights is committed to being accessible and welcoming to everyone. If you have any queries about accessibility then please contact our box office for assistance and guidance prior to booking your ticket.
The Box office is open for in person visits or telephone queries from 10am - 5pm Mon - Fri and 10am - 2pm on Saturdays: 01264 368368
- The automatic front doors open to level access to all public areas
- Up to six wheelchairs can be accommodated in Row A of the auditorium. The Lights has level access to all main spaces and accessible WC facilities. Please note that wheelchair bookings must be made via box office (contact details above)
For seated events, a limited number of wheelchair spaces are available, but advance notification must be given. Like all customers, wheelchair users are urged to book in advance as all spaces held for wheelchair users are released onto general sale once all other seats are sold.
- Induction loops are available in both the Auditorium and Arena Hall.
- For those with mobility issues we recommend seats in Rows A - C.
- Accessible toilets and baby-changing facilities are provided.
- Guide, hearing and assistance dogs are welcome throughout the building.
- An essential companion scheme is available for people with a disability who require someone to assist them and support their visit to the venue (an application form is attached to the right of this page)
- Some Arena music events are standing only. Customers with access requirements or those who have difficulty standing for long periods should inform the Box Office in advance of the event. The Duty Manager of the event will do everything possible to ensure a comfortable viewing position is provided. We regret that, given the nature of the space, we cannot always guarantee a seated position will give a reasonable view of the performance as we have a limited number of seats available at the back of the space. It is not possible to place freestanding stools or seats at the front of the arena for Health and Safety reasons.
- Children under the age of two years are only admitted to the auditorium for family and children's shows and must be as a babe in arms. Children over two years will require their own seat and therefore ticket. Further information is included in the policy attached to the right of this page.
- Child booster seats are available for use on a first come first served basis.
- If you are booking a ticket and have a support or assistance dog, please call Box Office to discuss your requirements prior to booking.
- If you require an aisle seat please mention this when booking and you will be offered seats as available.
- The Lights venue is now listed on Euan’s Guide, a listings and review website that helps disabled people and their families know which venues are truly accessible.
We would love it if you would review us and share your thoughts about your visit to us on Euan’s Guide: www.euansguide.com
Please contact the Box Office on 01264 368368 if you require any further information.