Facilities and services
The Lights is committed to being accessible and welcoming to everyone.
- The automatic front doors open to level access to all public areas
- Up to six wheelchairs can be accommodated in Row A of the auditorium and induction loops are available in both the Auditorium and Arena Hall.
- For those with mobility issues we recommend seats in Rows A - C.
- Accessible toilets and baby-changing facilities are provided.
- Guide, hearing and assistance dogs are welcome throughout the building.
- An essential companion scheme is available for people with a disability who require someone to assist them and support their visit to the venue (an application form is attached to the right of this page)
- For Health and Safety reasons please note that children under the age of two years are only admitted to the auditorium for family and children's shows and must be as a babe in arms. Children over two years will require their own seat and therefore ticket. Further information is included in the policy attached to the right of this page.
- If you require an aisle seat please mention this when booking and you will be offered seats as available.
- Limited parking is available on site for Blue Badge holders. Please note that this cannot be reserved in advance.
The Lights venue is now listed on Euan’s Guide, a listings and review website that helps disabled people and their families know which venues are truly accessible.
We would love it if you would review us and share your thoughts about your visit to us on Euan’s Guide: www.euansguide.com
Please contact the Box Office on 01264 368368 if you require any further information.